Got engaged <3
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No... I really never do.... >> Well... maybe I got a little better at art?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uh.... close to me... hmmmm... I would say no...
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My sister in law's grandmother. It was kinda awful since she raised her and her sister...
5. What countries did you visit?
None, I so wish I could go on vacation again...
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Better art skills... and a puppy..
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 29 because that's the day my friends threw me a surprise birthday party and the night I got engaged ^^
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting engaged.... hrmmm... I sense a theme. XD
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing so many classes and withdrawing and such... T^T
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Many illnesses.... I got gastritis from stress and missed school and such because of that and still take meds for it.... and I just recently got over vertigo.... @.@
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Mmmm I think.... commissions at Anime Expo X'D I'm so lame.....
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My boyfriend's.... for putting up with me.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The majority of California and US citizens that can vote.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Toward Anime Expo, food and presents for people
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Anime Expo made me quite bouncy I must say :D
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Uh..... Brand New Day I guess.... from Dr. Horrible....
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
Uh... sadder in most aspects... but happier in some.
ii. richer or poorer?
I'm making money now.... but spending it more often... and I feel poorer in friendships... I need to see people.... D:
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Art that I like to do... not stuff that I had to do in school that my heart wasn't in.... also... I wish more than anything I could have seen my friends more.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being failtastic.... and also... being fat
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my parents and fiance... and then in a few days the rest of the family... but not my grandma or uncle cause they got bronchitis last minute.....
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
*points* I got engaged.....
23. How many one-night stands?
N-none thank you.... O_O
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Hmmm.... I like a lot of shows.... the newest thing I can think of that was never seen on tv before by me was TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!!! I'm such a dork. :'D
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Ermmm..... I"m not sure...... maybe something by Laurel K Hamilton? Er... I reread Golden Compass recently......
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Music? Uh....... discovery? I like the World of Warcraft soundtrack......
28. What did you want and get?
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, COLLECTORS EDITION!!!!!!! <3 Mmmm I also got the anime Papuwa and some nice artsies I suppose... I also got engaged and my acne is GONE!!!! YAY!!
29. What did you want and not get?
A puppy.... ._.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Uh... don't remember......
30b. What was your favourite theatrical production of this year?
Iono.... did I see any theatre this year? I dun really recall....
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Well ON the day of my birth... I accidently missed work... and uh... had tons of homework... and missed eating a birthday dinner with my fiance.... but two days before I had a surprise party and got engaged... so that's a good way to do a 20th birthday I guess. ^^;
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Puppy. Also seing my friends.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I.... Uh... I've been wearing more... dresses?
34. What kept you sane?
Not much I"m afraid... though discovering new fandoms and playing with the old helps. Hetalia is <3. Rping always helps though. *nods*
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Uh..... hrm..... OH! Randy Pausch. I'm sorry he died....
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay marriage counts as a political issue right? Welll either way... that.
37. Who did you miss?
My friends.... you two who watch me on here definitely the most. T_T
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Mmmm I made a new friend at school... but... I DID GET TO SEE A WOLF COME INTO MY STORE!!!! SLKHIDHKKH
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Mmm stop failing at life and don't worry so much or else your body will turn against you and make you suffer.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Its a brand new day and the sun is high... all the angels sing because you're gonna die! Go ahead and laugh, yeah, I'm a funny guuuuuy!!!!" -Brand New Day XD